THE WORLD OF FRANOVIK DESIGNS

THE WORLD OF FRANOVIK DESIGNS
WELCOME EVERYONE

Monday, December 28, 2009

Out&About

Hello Everyone,

I hope and pray everyone's christmas was a good one; ours was wonderful, we rested especially myself, I rested some but kept on working from home. Well I have good news but can't comment as of yet only a header, FRANOVIK and DANCERS (male) in next years fashion show.

People, I am busting out of my seams, If this confirms-since their is an interest, I will have some beautiful male models/dancers on our runway show. More to follow.

On another note, I can tell you, January 30, 2010-Ms Latina International and Franovik will be working together on the Parade of Costumes. Miss Esther Dollar, current Ms Latina International will be struting her stuff in an original FRANOVIK costume of peacock feathers and jewels. Esther is a beautiful representative and will represent her title and this costume awesomely.

Friendly reminder, Models&Designers magazine should be out March 2010, few more page left, those interested, email viktor@modelsanddesigners.com, a Franovik Designs company.

We can't wait, in the meantime, we want evryone to have a HAPPY 2010 KICKIN NEW YEAR. God Bless....

Viktor Franovik

No comments:

Post a Comment