THE WORLD OF FRANOVIK DESIGNS

THE WORLD OF FRANOVIK DESIGNS
WELCOME EVERYONE

Saturday, June 19, 2010

DESIGNERS HAVING FUN TOO....


Why do the models have all the fun.....In order to know what models go through, you have to get in their shoes....I tried but didn't fit in a size 8 but at least tried, size 15 here, LOL.

In our last photo shoot, we had 4 beautiful models (Adama, Mayte, Sofia and April) , 2 amazing photographers (Beatriz and Christopher-www.stilmak.com), 2 make up artists (Dianna & Annette) and a hair artist (Luis Manuel).

We got to the studio early to set up, the staff was there, food and drinks were out, the girls were coming in. So while the girls were getting beautified, we were discussing the looks and vision for the shoot.

After the discussion, we decided to warm up the cameras....God that's alot of work, Frank and I took about 300 pictures, changed a few times and we had a lovely jeweler named Mindy from Expressions in Gold & Silver (www.expressionsjewelry.net).

Well Mindy brought out awesome pieces, you know I was going for the diamonds. We started building arm and neck candy, was I in heaven or what. We take pics and more pics, I am running back and fourth making sure the girls are being done and telling them what they are going to wear.

I finished my shoot, took off my clothes and went to work with the girls while Frank finished his session. It's alot of fun, alot of work but leave me behind the scenes styling and making sure everything gets done....ENJOY THE PICS....Love, peace and GO GREEN!

Viktor Franovik


Models: Francisco Perez & Viktor Franovik (Designer & Fashion Stylist)
Photographers: Beatriz Stilwell & Christopher Makris
Jewelry: Expressions in Gold & Silver
Make Up: MOTIVES cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment